Born in Thrissur, Kerala, 1966
Currently lives and works in Bangalore
- MFA in 1995 and BFA in 1992 form Kalabhavan, Santiniketan, West Bengal, 1995.
Award & Scholarships
- Kanoria Scholarship for Print Making, 1997.
- Junior Fellowship, research in fiber art, 97-99, Awarded by Department of Culture, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Kerala State Lalit Kala Academy award 1997-98.
- Cultural Scholarship (93/95) Awarded by Department of Culture, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
- Honorable Mention, West Bengal State Exhibition, Calcutta Information Centre, 1992.
- Merit scholarship. Kalabhavan, Santhiniketan, 89-94
- Round Table 38 Calcutta, 1987-92
Solo and Two Persons Shows
- Viart Gallery, New Delhi, 2007
- Two Persons Show at Crimson Art Gallery, Bangalore, Nov., 2007.
- Two Persons Show at Kashi Art Gallery, Kochi, April, 2007.
- Two Persons Show at Kashi art gallery, Kochi, March-2003
- National Human Rights conference at M.R.A. Centre, Panchagani, Maharashtra, 2000 – 01.
- Contemporary Art Gallery, Ahmedabad presented by Kerala Lalithkala Academy, 2000.
- Two Persons Show, Contemporary Art Gallery, Ahmedabad, 1997.
Major Group Shows
- Trends & trivia an Indian story…visual arts centre Kennedy Road, Hong Kong. March 2008
- Trends.. hotel Trident new delhi march 2- 2008
- Group show, Avanthay contemporary, Zurich Feb. 2008
- Young contemporary of India-Jan-08, gallery Kolkata, Kolkatta
- Annual show Gallery MEC-Feb. 08, New Delhi
- Group Show at Gallery One x One, Dubai, Dec. 2007
- Emerging India, a group show of young contemporary artists, organized by Art Alive Gallery, New Delhi & S. A. Fine Arts, London, at The Henry Moore Gallery, Royal College of Art, London, Aug. 2007
- ‘Harvest‘ annual show, Gallery Arushi Arts, new Delhi, Aug. 2007
- Art works on paper, show curated by Niyatee Shinde, at Gallery Articulate, Mumbai, Aug. 2007.
- Generation Next, New Trends in Contemporary Indian Art, group show organized by Art Alive gallery, Visual Art Centre, New Delhi, Aug. 2007.
- Art for Prabhat, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, July 2007.
- Summer show 2007, Gallery Espace, New Delhi, June 2007
- Art for freedom, a rare London auction of leading Indian Artists, Asia House London, organised by Tehelka, June 2007.
- Inaugural show, Gallery Kolkata, May 2007.
- Group show Srishti Art Gallery, Hyderabad, May 2007.
- Reading Paint, inaugural show at Soul Flower Gallery, Bangkok, April 2007
- Art chutney.com inaugural show at Taj Westend, Bangalore, March 2007
- Waging peace, at Arts For Peace Gallery, New York, Jan. to March 2007
- The big draw exhibition of black and white works, at Crimson and The Art Resource, Bangalore, Jan. 2007
- Rock+music+art Group show organized by Gallery Art Resource, Mumbai, Dec. 2006
- Compensation for what has been lost, curated show at Travancore Art Gallery, Nov. 2006
- Paper flute...Works on paper at Gallery espace, curated by Johny . M. L, Oct. 2006
- ‘Waging Peace’ international Exhibition curated by Troy West and Claudia Flynn, Rhode Island, USA, Oct. 2006
- Three Persons Show at VIART Art Gallery, New Delhi, Oct. 2006
- Gandhi Satyagraha Centenary Exhibition, Travancore Art Gallery, New Delhi and Kizo Gallery, Durban, South Africa, Curated by Jayaram Poduval, Sept. 2006.
- Real 2006, India Habitat centre, New Delhi, May 2006.
- The Second Coming - the Quotable Stencil - Part Two, curated by Himanshu Desai, Tao Art Gallery, Mumbai, 2005.
- Fly high my beloved birds -Tribute to Ashokan Poduval, Travancore Art Gallery, New Delhi, 2005.
- National Exhibition, New Delhi, (organized by Central Lalitkala Academy), 1998.
- National Exhibition, Bangalore (organized by Central Lalitkala Academy), 1997.
- All India Art Biennale of Rajasthan, 1997.
- State exhibitions, Kerala State Lalitkala Academy, 1996-97.
- All India Exhibition, Birla Academy, Calcutta, 1996.
- Group Show, Rabindra Bhavan Art Gallery, New Delhi, 1996.
- Eastern India Print Biennale, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, 1995.
- Print Today, Bangalore, 1993.
- Five Young Artists from Santiniketan sponsored by Round Table 38, Birla Academy , Calcutta, 1992.
- Lecture and Demonstration on Serigraphy at West Zone Cultural Centre, Udaipur, March 1998.
- Print Making Workshop conducted at Kanoria Centre for Arts, Ahmedabad, May 1999.
- Lithographic Workshop conducted at College of Fine Arts, Thrissur, February 1999.
- Space ‘n’ space, Workshop conducted at CEPT, Ahmedabad, 1999.
- Lecture and demonstration on stage craft organized by THE HINDU Young world at Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi, May 2001
- Art Wear work shop and Fashion show conducted at NIFT, Bangalore, 2002
- Workshop on Art, 2005, IIT, Madras.
- Visualized and directed few plays including Tagore, Samuel Backets, and Badal Sarkar’s etc
- ‘Beyond the Vermillon Dreams’ an adaptation of Kumaranasan’s and Tagore’s text, performed at Natarani, Darpana Academy of Performing Arts, Ahmedabad.
- ‘Notes from hand kerchief’s end’ performed at National Human Right Conference, at M.R.A. Centre, Panchagani, Maharashtra.
- The ‘mud angel‘ performed at CEPT campus, Ahmedabad
- Widely traveled, taught art and design in Kanoria, School of Architecture, CEPT, Ahmedabad and NIFT, Chennai and Bangalore
- Major collections in India and abroad